Quick and Easy Microwave Ramen: One-Minute Cook Time and Perfectly Prepared with Hot Water!
For many, ramen is a go-to comfort food that’s quick, easy, and delicious. But what if you could make it even quicker and easier? What if you could cook ramen in the microwave in just one minute, then add hot water as per the instructions on the packet? It sounds too good to be true, but it’s not. Here’s how you can prepare perfectly cooked ramen in a microwave in just one minute.
Can You Really Cook Ramen in the Microwave?
Yes, you can! Cooking ramen in the microwave is not only possible, but it’s also quick and easy. It’s a great option for those who are short on time or don’t have access to a stove. Plus, it’s a one-dish meal, which means less cleanup afterwards.
How to Cook Ramen in the Microwave
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to cook ramen in the microwave:
- First, break the ramen noodles into pieces and place them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Next, pour enough water into the bowl to cover the noodles. Make sure the bowl is only about half full to prevent the water from boiling over.
- Then, place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for one minute.
- After one minute, carefully remove the bowl from the microwave (it will be hot!), and let it sit for a minute or two to cool down.
- Finally, add the seasoning packet and any additional ingredients you like, stir well, and enjoy!
What About Adding Hot Water?
If you prefer to add hot water to your ramen instead of microwaving it, that’s also an option. Simply boil water in a kettle or on the stove, then pour it over the ramen noodles in a bowl. Let it sit for a few minutes until the noodles are soft, then add the seasoning packet and any additional ingredients. This method takes a bit longer, but it can result in a different texture and flavor that some people prefer.
Whether you choose to cook your ramen in the microwave or with hot water, the end result is a quick, easy, and tasty meal. So the next time you’re in a hurry or just craving some comfort food, give these methods a try. You might be surprised at how good microwave or hot water ramen can be!